Family Visas

US Citizenship and Naturalization


Marriage and Fiancé(e) Visas

K-3 Visa: Marriage Visa

K-3 visas permit the spouse of a U.S. citizen to lawfully enter and reside in the United States until the immigration process is complete.
K-4 visas are available for your spouse’s children who were under the age of 18 at the time of the marriage and are not married.

K-1 Visa: Fiancé Visa

K-1 visas permit a U.S. citizen to bring their foreign fiancé(e) into the United States in order to marry. Under a K-1 visa, the foreign fiancé(e) is allowed to reside and work in the United States.  Once the fiancé(e) enters the U.S., the marriage must occur within 90 days.

Contact our Marriage and Fiancé Visa Attorneys

If you wish to obtain a K-1 or K-3 visa, it is extremely wise to hire an experienced immigration attorney to help you with your petition. One mistake or omission on your petition can cause a delay or denial of your fiancé or spouse’s visa.  At The Korda Law Firm, we will guide you through the application process, help you complete forms, submit documents, review your petition, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Contact US Citizenship and Naturalization Attorneys

If you are in need of an attorney who specializes in US Citizenship and Naturalization services, contact The Korda Law Firm today for an initial consultation at (239) 298-0441.